FAQs about the FREE Checklist:
Who is the Checklist for?
I created this checklist for anyone who wants to gain an insight into the logo and branding design process and to help them prepare their own ideas for the creation of a perfectly tailored logo and branding design concept.
Why are you giving it away for free?
I want to help both new and established businesses make the most of their marketing efforts, with high quality design at a reasonable rate, and to show them that good design means effective marketing assets – and that it doesn’t have to cost as much as they may think.
I’m also hopeful that you’ll consider giving me a call when you’re ready to create some great looking branding and marketing materials! 🙂
What do you get out of it?
In the spirit of full disclosure, I do get something out of giving away this Checklist to anyone who wants it… your email address. That’s it, nothing else – and I give you my word that it will be stored securely and I’ll never share it with anyone.
All I ask is for the opportunity to send you very occasional emails, all of which will contain useful tips and information tailored specifically for businesses and individuals who want to achieve more leads and more sales from effective and great-looking marketing materials.
I’ll never spam you and if you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time, no questions asked.
What benefits will I receive from downloading the Checklist?
Well, first of all, you’ll get access to all the steps outlined in the PDF, along with some extra nuggets and insights, tips and info, plus the Colour Wheel, Complementary Colour Chart and visual font lists, all of which are worth at least £5 on their own!
You’ll also receive occasional emails from me, always containing something useful, like links to handy resources, special offers, short articles about graphic design and marketing or anything else I think an aspiring business such as yours might find interesting.
What if I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email address with you?
That’s absolutely fine and, if that’s the case, I completely respect your decision. But, let me ask you a question…
When was the last time you realised you’d missed an opportunity – and regretted it?
It’s happened to me a lot over the years… Most opportunities come with a risk factor, whether you take them or let them go, but this isn’t one of those. There’s no risk to you in jumping at this opportunity, only in letting it go.
Here are a few risks that downloading and reading this FREE checklist could help you avoid:
– The frustration of trying to figure out the whole process of logo and branding design, from font and colour options to form and styling, all by yourself
– The hurdle of a tight budget preventing you from getting the visual identity your business needs and deserves
– The anxiety of discussing technical terminology without the requisite background knowledge – I like to think I’m a pretty personable chap, putting no pressure on my clients, just plenty of friendly encouragement
– That enemy of progress, ‘perfectionism’, which is preventing you from committing yourself to your well-edited marketing copy
– The stress of having to deal with a previous designer that has provided an unsatisfactory branding solution
– Wasting thousands of pounds with an expensive high-end design studio
– Getting bogged down in complex design software when your time would be better spent working on your web content
– Spending all your budget on a poor logo or branding design, leaving nothing for the actual promotion of your business’s products and services
– Putting hours, days, weeks or even months of your time into working on a design, only to end up with a logo that simply doesn’t measure up
– Letting time slip by, resulting in regrets that you never nailed your logo and branding, just because you couldn’t find the time – make the time! You’ll never regret it!
Don’t miss this opportunity to take positive action towards improving your music and arming yourself with the knowledge you need to get it recorded and get it out there!
Get your FREE Checklist NOW!
“Make your first impression count!”